Russ, Mike and Eric are back with another packed show and a very special announcement.
- Using dither
- Tape saturation plug-in
- Using more than one audio interface at the same time with Pro Tools
- Making sure you don’t lose plug-ins when updating Pro Tools
- Removing and reinstalling Pro Tools
- Identifying DAE Errors
We are thrilled to announce a FREE Tape Saturation plug-in from Softube, Avid and the Pro Tools Expert site. It is both AAX DSP and Native formats. Get Softube’s Saturation Knob plug-in free by completing the form, and add some analog warmth to your tracks.
Links are here;
- Setting up an aggregate device on a Mac video
- Belkin Firewire hubs
- Lindy Firewire hubs
- Dither explained on WIKI
- FREE Softube AAX plug-in link with Avid
Listen here on our Podcast Archive