Eric, Russ and Mike are back with a load of new questions to give their tips and tricks for Pro Tools users.
In this week show;
- Getting a click in older versions of Pro Tools
- What plug-ins should new Pro Tools users buy?
- Unlinking missing audio files in Pro Tools
- Working with song fragments from different Pro Tools songs
- Finding a hardware compressor/limiter for use on brass
- Getting circuit diagrams for Avid gear
- Should people invest in certified training
And more chat and advice.
Links from this week’s show.
- dbx160 Comp/Limiter http://www.dbxpro.com/160A/
- BFD Eco http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=103
- Massey Plug-ins http://www.masseyplugins.com/
Listen here on our Podcast Archive