They have rolled out Gobbler V 0.9.8.3 which includes support for Avid Media Composer, supprt for image applications like Photoshop and desktop publishing apps like QuarkXpress.
They have also nailed the location services and got Gobbler to play nicely with Apple’s CoreLocation so finally my computer knows where it is instead of reckoning it was 50 odd miles down the road in one of 3 towns even though it has never left my studio!!
They have also included fixes for a bug that caused the AirPort to become disabled after sleep/wake and we have fixed the “infinitely loading” bug as well.
- Apple CoreLocation is now used to get location data.
- Added control to toggle Location services on and off in Gobbler Preferences (⌘,)
- Fixed issue where AirPort gets disabled after sleep/wake with Gobbler running
- Fixed bug where, in some cases, previously scanned hard drives/projects were not displayed
- Fixed bug in the Sent Files view – status icons are now correctly displayed
- Fixed bug where Adobe Illustrator files were not being recognized correctly
- Added support for Avid Media Composer projects
- Added verbose error messages in case of failed uploads
- Fixed upload failure in case of a few iMovie projects
- Fixed error where Gobbler went into “infinitely loading” mode when the UI was closed and reopened
- Fixed error where Gobbler went into “infinitely loading” mode when special characters were present in volume names
- Fixed small bugs with respect to email address verification in the Send Files dialog