Since Jigsaw24's appointment as an Avid Elite Reseller for Audio in July 2015, they have been quietly successful in supplying Avid Pro Tools S6 control surfaces. They have installed them in a number of the UK’s premier audio production facilities, including: Abbey Road Institute, Airborn Productions, Evolutions, Halo Post, Splice Post and Sound24.
- In August 2015, they installed a 16 fader S6/M40 in the world-renowned, North London-based educational facility Abbey Road Institute.
- In September 2015, they installed a 32 fader S6/M40 in Airborn Productions, the Abbey Road Studios-based production facility operated by legendary music producer Giles Martin.
- In October 2015, they installed two 24 fader S6/M40s into Evolutions’ new Berwick Street, London-based post-production facility. Owen Tyler, Operations Director at Evolutions told us “Jigsaw24 have proven to be a consistently reliable technology partner, with a team of experts across video, audio and storage and experienced, dedicated support engineers. They are invaluable to a business like ours in the fast paced industry in which we operate.”
- In November 2015, they installed a 16 fader S6/M40 in Splice, the Shoreditch, London-based post-production facility.
- In February 2016, they installed a 24 fader S6/M40 in Halo Post-Production, the Soho, London-based winner of the Broadcast Awards ‘Best Post Facility 2016’. John Rogerson, Chief Executive at Halo told us "Working with the team at Jigsaw24 is always a pleasure; they go above and beyond the call of duty for us every time. They’re lovely people who understand and care about our business. What’s not to like”
- In March 2016, they installed a 24 fader S6/M40 in Sound24, the Pinewood Studios-based winner of multiple OSCAR and BAFTA awards for their work in film sound post-production.