Here is a great set of prizes for those working in surround - the industry standard PhoenixVerb Surround and R2 Surround reverbs from Exponential Audio.
Exponential Audio punch above their weight, with their reverbs featured on some of the biggest movies from Star Wars to The Hobbit and on countless TV shows, all from a company that has one employee, Michael Carnes.
The PhoenixVerb Surround reverb plug-in is simply the most natural and enveloping reverb you can buy. Supporting formats from mono all the way through 7.1, this is the reverb for music, foley, games, dialog and effects. Easy to use, with over 900 presets, this is a reverb that's made for a busy workflow.
Early reflections are flexible and easy to adjust: you can focus the sense of space in ways that seat your material nicely into complex mixes. The reverberant signal is completely free of artifacts: no looping and no metallic feel. Automation is smooth, and with EUCON support, plugin controls appear nicely-organized on large or small format consoles.
The R2 Surround reverb plug-in brings something special to the table that you won't find anywhere else. Supporting formats from mono all the way through 7.1, this reverb can be used anywhere you need a little flavor (or a lot). Easy to use, with over 800 presets, this is a reverb that's made for a busy workflow.
Michael has kindly donated a pair of the reverbs for the first prize winner and a choice of either reverb for two runners up.
To enter leave your details below and answer the question.
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- There may be some regions we are unable to ship to, in this case, you will not be offered an alternative prize.
- By entering, you are giving Production Expert and its associated sites (Pro Tools Expert, Studio One Expert, Logic Pro Expert, Synth Expert) and Exponential Audio permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after the contest has ended.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends last day of October 2017