This month we are are offering the chance for three lucky Pro Tools Users to win a copy of the fabulous élastiqueAAX plug-in by zplane.
élastiqueAAX is the new Pitch and Time (TCE) plug-in by zplane, who brought you the amazing élastique Pitch V2 pitch shifting plug-in, which uses the élastiquePro V3 pitch engine. Check out our review of this brilliant Pitch and Time software, which compares both the audio quality and the speed of use, against the two Avid TCE plug-ins - Timeshift and X-Form.
I said that Elastique Pitch V2 was capable of revolutionising my multi-frame-rate workflow. élastiqueAAX has made it that bit easier again. I now actually look forward to multi-frame-rate jobs, as I no longer have to sacrifice hours of processing, or have a negative impact on the end sonic quality.
zplane élastiqueAAX retails at £299, which is a bargain compared to Avid X-Form and Serato Pitch'n'Time. Had this been around last year, I could have saved four days (96hrs) of staring at progress bars and then not being totally happy with the result. For my nature of work, this is the best £299 ever spent.
Now, three lucky Pro Tools users can win their own copy of this magnificent Pitch and Time software. Just fill out the form and answer a simple question.
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- There may be some regions we are unable to ship to, in this case, you will not be offered an alternative prize.
- By entering, you are giving Pro Tools Expert and zplane permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after the contest has ended.
- Please note - élastiqueAAX is only available in Pro Tools AAX format.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends last day of April 2017