The terms ‘Avid Pro Tools Blog’,‘AIR Users Blog’, ‘Pro Tools Expert’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the AIR Users Blog’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
When visiting our Webpages, we would like to use tracking technologies which automatically record and store information about you and your visit to our Website. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. We will not do this unless we have your permission. If you are happy to give this permission then please tick the box set out next to the “I Agree” button at the end of these terms. Please note that if you withhold your consent to use such technology certain functionality of this Website will be affected and you will be unable to access certain webpages on this site. For more information on cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
With most Internet browsers you can configure your browser so that it refuses new cookies, prompts you to accept cookies or disables cookies altogether. Exactly how this is done is dependent on the browser you use.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:-
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our Website;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our Website;
- the date and time you access our Website;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit our Website from;
- if you linked to our Website from another Website, the address of that Website;
- your user identity if you are logged in; and the version of the terms and conditions you have agreed to.
We use the information we collect to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our Website and to learn about the number of visitors to our Website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our Webpages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience.