Join Pro Tools Expert Now - Just £20 Per Year
Pro Tools Expert is one of the richest resources of Pro Tools content in the world. Much of the content is FREE, however some content is premium and for members only. Membership includes access to around 500 HD training videos.
Don’t take our word for it…
“Pro Tools Expert has positioned itself as an essential audio industry staple where one can achieve a wealth of knowledge, and I’m proud that it has gained such massive awareness, respect, and stature.”
“We look to Pro Tools Expert as one of the industry’s leading authorities and regularly share your blogs and videos with the Waves audience.”
Udi Henis, Waves International Marketing
“I’m addicted to Pro Tools Expert. You guys are incredible I watch all your tutorials, and take advantage of the gear/software specials often. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!”
Dave Pensado - Grammy Winning Producer
“Thank you for putting together such a great resource - please keep going. You save us a whole lot of time and headaches.”
Buddy Miller - Grammy Winning Producer
“There are a lot of music/Pro Tools sites out there, but Pro Tools Expert is the one I go to everyday.”
Jim Dalrymple, Editor Loop Insight
If you would like to take advantage of this premium content you must be a registered member.*
Registration is quick and easy and requires an annual payment of £20.00. (Around $30.00). Please note that EU residents will be charged tax on the purchase.
Once you have completed Paypal you will then be redirected to the registration page where you can become a member, once you are a member then you can log in as often as you like.
Pay in one single payment, recurring annually
Use you credit card here
or use Paypal
PAYPAL USERS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING IT WILL HELP YOU.
- When you place an order with us you are first directed to Paypal for payment.
- When you have completed checkout then Paypal should automatically redirect you to a registration page. In some cases this happens immediately, sometimes it does not. If you think that is the case please email us.
- Popup blockers may prevent Paypal from making the redirect.
- If you pay using an Paypal E-Check then this will delay your delivery until it has cleared, this is normally 5 working days.
- We do have some issues with Hotmail accounts, so please try and use an alternative account if you can.
- If your email address held at Paypal does not match the one you now use, this can delay your order from being processed.
- If you have any issues then please contact our support team to resolve the issue before contacting Paypal, opening a Paypal dispute may delay a resolution rather than expedite it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.