Our friends at KV331 Audio are running the annual SynthMaster Song Contest for SynthMaster, SynthMaster Player and SynthMaster Player iOS. Enter the contest to be in for the chance of winning a large cash prize with many runner-up prizes up for grabs.
Songs must be submitted by the deadline - 18th December 2016 - Enter here to submit your SynthMaster songs via the contact page.
SynthMaster Contest Prizes
- 1st place: will receive $1000 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
- 2nd place: will receive $600 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
- 3rd place: will receive $400 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
- 4th-10th place: will receive SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
- Other participants will receive 2 preset bank licenses for free.
The Rules / Terms & Conditions
- Any licensed user of SynthMaster, SynthMaster Player or SynthMaster Player for iPad can enter this contest. Users who don't have a license yet but would like to enter the contest can purchase a license for SynthMaster Player for $9 during KV331 Audio's 70% OFF sale event through November.
- The song should be between 3 to 5 minutes.
- External effects, vocals or drums can be used in the song. External instruments, synths, etc. are not allowed.
- Presets from SynthMaster expansions or user presets can be used. Participants can request the two free preset banks they’d like to use in their song during the song contest period. Participants are encouraged to design their own presets as user presets will have certain weight during internal judge voting.
- The song links should be submitted to KV331 Audio between December 1-December 18, after being uploaded to file sharing services like Dropbox or Google Drive. The song should be in 320kbits/sec, 44.1kHz stereo MP3 format. While submitting the song links, participants should also include the following information as well: Name of the DAW application, names of the presets used in their song. Users should use KV331 Audio’s ‘contact us’ page for submitting the necessary information.
- All songs will be uploaded to a new playlist on KV331 Audio's SoundCloud channel and announced on their Facebook channel between December 12-December 18.
- Public voting will take place on our SoundCloud and Facebook channels between December 12-December 26. There will also be a private judge voting. The judges will be determined by KV331 Audio internal team. The weight of public/private voting will be 30%/70%.
- The top 10 results will be announced on January 2 and cash prizes will be paid immediately via PayPal or wire transfer.
- User presets will be released as a public preset bank on KV331 Audio’s website after the contest.
- KV331 Audio might require the participants to submit their project files for the following purposes: a) to verify that the song has been created exclusively with SynthMaster, b) to create promotional content Available