Save Time Editing And Syncing Vocals, Dialogue And Instruments
If you would like to super-charge your time and pitch processing consider taking advantage of the 30% discount on VocALign Pro and Revoice Pro licenses and upgrades being offered by Synchro Arts.
You can find the sale prices at the Synchro Arts store. This sale has been extended until midnight (GMT) 17 September 2017.
VocALign Project 3 owners who upgrade to VocALign Pro will benefit from improved audio quality and alignment accuracy, protectable signal blocks, user settable synch points to target alignment points and a longer maximum signal length (up to 5 minutes). Plus, the ARA version can process several dubs at the same time.
Like VocALign, Revoice Pro 3 can automatically time-align in seconds. But, you will get a leap in functionality and control being able to automatically transfer pitch, loudness, vibrato and intonation as well as timing, from one signal to another, with astonishing speed, quality and accuracy that you control.
Warp Processing provides fast manual manipulation of audio timing and pitch with transparent audio quality.
Automatic grid-based pitch correction is also available as is the ability to create fantastic, natural-sounding double tracks in seconds.
You can learn more about the differences between VocALign and Revoice Pro.
VocALign Pro and Revoice Pro works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, SONAR, Ableton Live and most other popular DAWs.
You can also try VocALign Pro or Revoice Pro FREE for 14 days - select your DAW to get the right download and help. If you have already run a trial, you can easily request another.
If you want help then check out the Synchro Arts Vocal Production guide.
More About VocALign Pro - Fast Automatic Alignment With Advanced Functionality
VocALign Pro 4 is the most advanced version of the legendary VocALign program, providing instant tight alignment of one audio signal to another. Simply capture a Guide signal with the right timing, capture a Dub signal to be aligned, press one button, and a new aligned Dub is generated and returned to your DAW.
- Automatically analyzes the energy patterns of two audio signals and edits one to match the timing of the other.
- Includes basic and advanced alignment and editing algorithms.
- Works with voice, musical instruments, and sound effects.
- Provides time-saving and quality benefits for ADR, tightening double tracked vocals and backing harmonies, foreign language dubbing, etc.
- Simple, intuitive Audio Suite, AAX, VST3 and AU plug-in integration for most popular DAWs.
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged.
More About Revoice Pro - Vocal Tuning, Time Correction And ADR Software
Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments, and ADR as well as double track generation. The software adds a powerful set of easy to use tools, workflow enhancements for top DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Cubase. Major new features include a simple yet powerful toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is the unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that gives the user the ability to take the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing and tuning.You can choose to work fast with automatic workflows or use Synchro Arts' unique manual Warp process for pitch and timing. Now you have a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks. Users say that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Modify signal timing and pitch manually with the fastest and easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
Limited Offer - Don't Miss Out
Head over to the Synchro Arts website to take advantage of this offer, until midnight (GMT) 17th September 2017. Synchro Arts also offer great value, three month VocAlign Pro and Revoice Pro rentals. What’s more, on your 4th rental (using the same iLok account), you will receive a full, unlimited license.
VocALign Pro and Revoice Pro can be purchased from Synchro Arts dealers, partners or via our store. VocALign Project is not on sale at this time.