In the fifth of this series of interviews, Pro Tools Expert Team Member Julian Rodgers chats with Pro Tools Expert Community Manager Eric Johnson to learn more about his story and his role.
- 0.00 - Intro
- 0.45 - How did you first get involved in the Pro Tools Expert?
- 4.30 - How did you get into audio?
- 7.00 - How does “self taught” in the 80’s compare to today?
- 8.34 - The role of the Digi 001?
- 9.54 - Returning to audio after a gap, what has changed?
- 14.16 - How Digidesign started out
- 16.00 - The AIR Instruments
- 17.54 - Setting up a video business?
- 20.00 - Coming to video from an audio background
- 24.04 - How will the community come across you in your role?
- 27.40 - What is your favourite current audio tool?
- 31.09 - What annoys you about the industry?
- 35.12 - How can the community help you do your job?
- 37.55 - Thanks and goodbyes
Next in this series Eric interviews about 'back-room' team member Rex Strother.