Entries in win (38)
Pro Tools Expert are delighted to see Universal Audio winning the Pensado Awards ‘Outstanding Brand Award’ - described as the brand or entity espousing best audio practices.
We can think of no better winner than the Universal Audio, they make excellent products for the recording industry. This is because they come up with real-world solutions designed by those who are also musicians and audio engineers with a long heritage in the music industry - they instinctively know the needs of industry and care deeply about doing it right, they are also some of the nicest people around.
Whilst I was away in California I visited the new Universal Audio studio, Pro Tools Expert were the first press to get a look of the new studios and we will be posting a story in the coming days with some cool pictures.
So well done Universal Audio and all our other friends who were honoured by Dave and the team at Pensado’s Place from the entire Pro Tools Expert team!
Neil, James & Mike Aiton bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
- Matt Chamberlain Drums From Loop Loft With Exclusive Pro Tools Sessions £32 - 33% Discount
- LiquidSonics Reverberate Convolution Reverb Plug-in £35 - 30% Discount
- TAL-U-NO-LX Synth Plug-in £27 - 25% Discount
- Acon Digital DeReverberate Plug-in £39 - 33% Discount
- #Hit It - The Ultimate Guide To Programming Drums eBook £11 - 25% Discount
- In Or Out Of The Box - What’s Your Recording Workflow? Poll
- Pro Tools Video Performance Tests
- Slate Raven 2.0 Software
- Upgrading a School with computers for DAWs
- David Plumb - Stems for specialist client work
- Nevada Music Pro Tools Evening July 10th
- Emulating Wavetable Modulation With Xpand
- Hardware Controller Tips for Neil - SSL Nucleus
- Matt North - Structure Free Shortcuts In Pro Tools 11
- Phil Tuttle - Audio Clicking in Pro Tools
- Brent Smith - Vocal Plug-in Chain EQ
Auto-Tune Vocal Studio combines Auto-Tune 7, the renoun pitch (and now time) correction plug-in, with AVOX 4, the latest generation of the Antares Vocal Toolkit, which itself is a bundle of processing plug-ins. All together, they provide a comprehensive suite of tools for producing great vocal tracks.
AVOX 4 combine 11 Antares plug-ins in one one bundle
- Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeleing Harmony Generator - The quickest, easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
- Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler - lets the mics you own sound like the mics you wish you owned
- MUTATOR Evo Extreme Voice Designer- the ideal tool for unique vocal special effects and post-production sound design
- ARTICULATOR Evo Digital Talkbox - perfect for talking guitars, singing synths, whispering voices, and a wide range of special effects
- WARM Tube Saturation Generator - warms up vocals with Antares’ world-renowned analog tube modeling technology
- ASPIRE Evo Aspiration Noise Processor - the world’s first tool for modifying a voice’s breathiness independently of its harmonic content
- THROAT Evo Physical Modeling Vocal Designer - subtly (or radically) re-sculpt vocal characteristics with a meticulously crafted physical model of the human vocal tract
- DUO Evo Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler - automatically generates a doubled vocal part with unmatched ease and realism
- CHOIR Evo Vocal Multiplier - turns a single voice into up to 32 distinct individual unison voices; assign instances of CHOIR to voices singing harmony and voila, instant choir
- PUNCH Evo Vocal Impact Enhancer - gives your vocal more dynamic impact, allowing it to cut through a dense mix with clarity and power
- SYBIL Evo Variable Frequency De-Esser - tames vocal sibilance with a flexible compressor and a variable sidechain frequency to match any vocal performance
Would you like to win a copy of Antares Auto-Tune Studio worth $699? All you need to do is fill in your details and answer one question to enter the competition. Enter here
Don’t forget to head over to the Pro Tools Users Facebook page, where you can enter to win a free Pro Tools 11!
Hurry, the last day to enter is June 30th!
If you missed the chance to buy the Acon Digiital Verberate algorithmic reverb plug-in, now, thanks to our friends at Acon Digital, you have the chance to win one of five copies. Click here for a chance to win Acon Digital Verberate plug-in If you share with friends and like the Acon Digital page you check get extra chances to win.
You need to be over 18yrs of age, and a Facebook fan to enter.
Thanks to TC Electronic we are giving away a copy of their LM6n plug-in every day in May, that’s over $13,000 worth of plug-ins. Now you can have the very latest in native plug-ins to measure Loudness and True-Peak on mono, stereo or surround (LM6n) tracks in all major DAWs. Even better there’s at least 31 chances to win as every time you share the link you get entered again.
You need to be over 18yrs of age, a Facebook fan (if you’re not then get a friend to enter for you) and have an iLok account.
To enter with at least 31 chances of winning click here
Our friends at Focusrite are offering the opportunity to win £10,000 of studio gear during this spring. Please note this is a UK only competition but if you are based in the UK and buy any new Focusrite, Novation or KRK product from a participating UK dealer and complete the form on the Focusrite site you have a chance to win.
There are fifty draws in total, one for each day of the competition. Once you have entered and answered the competition question correctly, you are automatically included in the daily draw for a £200 Studio Gear Voucher until the final draw. The sooner you buy a new Focusrite, Novation or KRK product and enter the competition, the more chances you have to win a £200 voucher. The first draw was on 15th April 2014 and runs through to 2nd June 2014. The winners will be announced here.
Follow These Steps To Enter This Focusrite, Novation or KRK Competition
- Buy any new Focusrite, Novation or KRK product between 1st April 2014 and 2nd June 2014 from any participating UK dealer.
- Enter the competition using this form.
- Imagine what other Focusrite or Novation studio gear you would like in your studio!
You can use the £200 voucher towards any Focusrite or Novation product of your choice. Maybe you have just purchased a Focusrite audio interface and next on your gear list is a Novation Impulse Keyboard Controller - as used by Lorde’s keyboard player, Jimmy Mac. Maybe Multi-GRAMMY® Award-winning producer and mixer Chris Lord-Alge’s adoption of RedNet has inspired you to invest in the Focusrite sound?
Helpful hint To Help Enter This Focusrite, Novation or KRK Competition
There is a question in the competition that you need to find the answer to. Check out this video on Youtube, watch carefully and find out what Chris Lord-Alge has to say about Focusrite’s Rednet system.
The gang over at uber fantastic sound creation company e-instrument are giving away a copy of Session Horns every week until April 3rd 2014.
The Session Horns Prize Draw
More About Session Horns
Session Horns is the versatile and playable horn section that will instantly perk up your productions. The trombone, tenor sax and two trumpets have been sampled to perfection and deliver a rich, authentic sound, playable by anyone.
Session Horns features a unique Smart Voice Split function for creating authentic horn arrangements on the fly. Or get inspired with theAnimator – a harmonically flexible riff generator. Inject any production with a dynamite sound that will blow you away.
Mac or PC, requires Kontakt Player or Kontakt
Our friends at Plug & Mix and Puremix have a mix contest running at the moment.
The concept is very simple Re-Mixing DJ Colette hit song “We Feel so Hot”. You can listen to mixes already posted by users on SoundCloud. The excellent news is that everyone that participates will win a FREE P&M Plug-in and a FREE video tutorial from Puremix.net!
10 winners will be selected and they will ALL win a P&M V.I.P. Bundle ($299 Value) as well as a ONE year subscription to Puremix video content ($269 Value)
As an added bonus during the contest the Plug&Mix V.I.P Bundle will be sold at the promoted price of ONLY $179 (MSRP $299). That is ONLY $4.48 per Plug-in!
For more information check out the Plug & Mix site.
Our friends at RSPE are offering the chance to win a $10,000 Pro Tools HD Native System.
- HD Omni
- HD Native Thunderbolt
- Pro Tools HD 11
- 13” Macbook Pro Retina w 8GB RAM
- Pair of Focal Solo6 Be Studio Monitors