Pro Tools tips, tricks, support and news for users of Pro Tools. Free Pro Tools video tutorials and free Pro Tools plug-ins. We support both the music and post production community.
We offer advice for users of all versions of Pro Tools both current and legacy formats. We’re independent and are not affiliated with Avid or their associated companies.
Entries in Eric Johnson (4)
Mike, Eric, Neil, and James Ivey are here with another Pro Tools Expert podcast. Russ isn’t with us this week as he is on his holidays in New York.
- Sound City movie
- Pinterest gear porn page
- Native Instruments Komplete 9 announced
- Pro Tools keyboard shortcut site
- Correction from Podcast 54 - Pro Tools doesn’t support multiple sample rates.
- Community tip - Michael Berry - measuring distortion with Pro tools
- Feedback on Podcast 54 and question about Apollo and Pro Tools
- Latency problem with Pro Tools 10 & Vienna Ensemble Pro v5
- Help with Sound Miner Mini
- Will HD Native & Omni work with MOTU interface as well
- How to set up Hardware Compensation Mike’s Sound on Sound article
- Problems with Transfuser on Windows 7
- iLok problems
If you would like to download the mp3 then right click on the player/link below and choose ‘Save As’ and save the mp3 onto your computer.
If you cannot see the audio controls, listen/download the audio file here
Russ, Eric, Mike, and Neil are here with another Pro Tools Expert podcast.
- Web site updates
- Team at BVE
- What the Post community want from Pro Tools 11
- Do plug-ins sound like the real thing?
- Community tips from Michael Wabro, Jon Dearth, Ken Burk & Bob Bronow
- IK Multimedia and AAX
- Problems with PT8LE after installed USB MIDI adaptor on Windows 7
- Advice about getting 2 Apollos together
- Plug-ins expired and plug-in sorting
- Structure Free doesn’t remember where the WAV files from our libraries are
- Pro Tools SE won’t run after installing
- Pro Tools SE won’t start
- Problem with Pro Tools going into background
- Problems with playback on Windows machine
- CD track ids HOFA CD DDP
- Advice on Bounce to Track techniques Alternative Bounce Method
Russ, Mike, and Neil are here with another Pro Tools Expert podcast, the first of 2013. This week is another bumper question & answer edition…
- Pro Tools 11 Wish List
- Tip recommendation from Mike Phirman
- Update on iLok problems with Windows 7 & 8 and solution
- What to replace old Mbox Pro with
- Waves Element VI
- Feedback on the questionnaire
- Advice on a deep and muggy vocal.
- NAMM 2013 thoughts
- Advice on HD Native Thunderbolt and HD Omni
- Reason 6.5 on Windows 7 laptop with PT M-Powered Video to help
- Structure in Post
- PT MP 9 & Windows 8, will it work?
- Problems with Oxygen 61 keyboard
- Interface options for Pro Tools SE
Russ, Eric, Mike, and Neil are here with another Pro Tools Expert podcast. This week is is our look back over some of the highlights of 2012 in the Pro Tools community. Some of the subjects we covered…
- Pro Tools 10 Launch fall out
- Eric joins the team
- Start of the PTE podcasts
- Mike joining the team
- TL Audio went into Liquidation
- The importance of hardware and getting it right when recording
- NAMM 2012 Waves Interview
- Leap year drop frame story
- AAX Database
- Gobbler comes to market
- Interviews on the podcast with Andy Munro on acoustics
- Neil Hester joins the team as “The Windows Guy”
- Why do we do it?
- Pro Tools 10.2 launch
- The great ‘Track Hack’
- Jivey James Ivey joins the team
- Avid sell off consumer lines
- Changes for Sibelius
- Maschine 2 released
- Massey plug-ins
- Bobby Lombardi move to Sibelius
- Windows 8 launch
- Launch of Thunderbolt HD Native
- Product of 2012 that never was
- New AIR site launch and Town Hall Meeting
- PTE at BVE North and MPS shows
- SugarBytes AAX VST Wrapper saga
- Story about the Apple Support Team
- Product of year 2012 - Apollo
- Hopes for 2013
- Thank you everyone