Entries in audio (6)
In this video James takes a look at the new Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder and finds that it is more than just a hardware recorder.
After seeing this video, Cymatic gave us some additional information about the unit.
Russ shows how to get three tracks sounding like the band played together.
Avid have announced two new portable audio interfaces for composing and recording high-quality music — Avid Fast Track® Solo and Fast Track Duo. Both interfaces feature a robust industrial design, include Pro Tools® Express software for Mac and PC, and connect directly to the iPad®, providing high-quality I/O for supported iOS apps.
Designed for musicians, students, and aspiring professionals, Fast Track Solo and Duo offer easy entry into the Pro Tools family. Key features include:
Pro Tools Express software
- Provides many of the same tools and features used in commercial recording
- Records up to 16 stereo audio tracks and offers full MIDI editing and notation tools.
- Includes high-quality virtual instruments and effects for creating the best sounding work.
- Facilitates time, tempo and pitch adjustments with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch.
- Users get session compatibility with Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD systems.
Once you’ve watched the video then download the stems and/or the Pro Tools 10 session and take a listen to both of them in action.
In this video Neil continues to show how to use ASIO4ALL with Pro Tools.
Russ takes a moment to edit a festive audio track and shows you his shortcuts and tricks for hi-speed audio editing.