A new free plugin for Pro Tools users, the HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ,
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is the only available freeware Tilt EQ. It can do everything the legendary analogue models could: Use just one knob for the perfect balancing of low and high frequencies on the highest audio level.
This alone is a fantastic feature, but (of course) was not enough to suit our idea. We brainstormed about the setup of the best Tilt EQ of all times and came up with a list that leaves no wish unfulfilled. The freeware includes:
- gain/cut up to 24 dB
- variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping
- splittable bass and treble tilt
- low and highcut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave)
- individual routing for stereo, mid, side left and right processing
- up to 32x oversampling
- support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
- It’s extremely rewarding to activate the dynamics for the low and high range and the integrated analyzer for very little money. In combination with parallel processing and a dry/wet control this makes for fascinating creative possibilities.
Despite all these extras, 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is a simple, self-explaining sound shaper – so just install it, start to work and enjoy the good sound!
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ – The worldwide first dynamic Tilt EQ.
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ provides for:
- sound shaping on the highest level
- balanced sounds
- less waste of time by its intuitive workflow
- analogue feel of handling and sound
- new creative means of expression
The software can be activated and used on two machines at the same time with the HOFA-Plugins Manager. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. Also, HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
The same flash drive can be used for our and other plugin developers' USB-licenses.
HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX, 32 and 64 Bit.
HOFA Plugins are tested constantly on the following DAWs:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, MOTU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Avid Pro Tools, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper
Info: Click here to download the manual.
Download: Click here to download the installer.
The 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is freeware.
Dynamics upgrade for HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ: Introductory price only 29,90 € (later 39,90 €)