TDR VOS SlickEQ is a mixing/mastering equaliser designed to be easy to use, and have musical flexibility and impeccable sound.
Three And A Half Filter Bands
These have been arranged in a classic Low/Mid/High semi-parametric layout designed to offer fast and intuitive access to four EQ modes, each representing a set of distinct EQ curves and behaviours. An auto gain option automatically compensates for changes in perceived loudness during EQ operation. SlickEQ also has an option to exclusively process either the stereo sum or stereo difference (i.e. “stereo width”) without additional sum/difference encoding.
But it doesn't stop there. You can also warm up your audio with additional harmonic content, SlickEQ offers a switchable EQ nonlinearity and an output stage with 4 different saturation models. These options offer subtle and interesting textures, rather than obvious distortion.
An advanced 64bit multi-rate processing structure is designed to practically eliminates typical problems of digital EQ implementations such as frequency warping, quantization distortion and aliasing.
Besides the primary controls, the plug-in comes with an array of additional helpers including Advanced preset management, undo/redo, quick A/B comparison, copy & paste, an online help, editable labels and mouse-wheel support.
TDR VOS SlickEQ Key Specs And Features
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout
- Modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Five output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow”, “Deep” and “Toasted”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“Stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more
How To Get The TDR VOS SlickEQ Plug-in
Go to the TDR VOS SlickEQ page and click on the appropriate download link for your system. You do not have to open an account or get your email, although you are offered the option to sign up to the TDR newsletter and learn more about VOS SlickEQ's bigger brother TDR VOS SlickEQ Gentleman's Edition, which is the paid-for version with more features such as a “Tilt”-filter flanked by flexible low-pass and high-pass filters.
TDR VOS SlickEQ System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above
- 32 bit - AAX, VST, AU,
- 64 bit - AAX VST, AU
- Win XP SP2 or above
- 32 bit - VST
- 64 bit - AAX, VST