This 2-week interactive masterclass from pureMix, hosted by Mark Abrams is designed for musicians and producers who want to learn how to compose, edit and arrange MIDI and virtual instrument tracks faster than every before.
We have heard from the community that you find the MIDI features in Pro Tools hard to get round. Over the course of two weeks with this online interactive masterclass, the aim is that you will gain a deep understanding of the powerful MIDI editor and tools built into Pro Tools and become a MIDI master learning how to integrate Pro Tools’ included virtual instruments in your productions.
You’ll be guided through a comprehensive curriculum of the MIDI features inside of Pro Tools. Learn step by step how to compose and sculpt your ideas. You’ll be working with stems from The Arrows, recorded by Fab Dupont and throughout the course, you’ll be adding your own production touches.
pureMix expects you to walk away from this masterclass with an intimate knowledge of all of Pro Tools’ compositional tools and features that can improve your MIDI performances and help you to make more music.
What Is Included
- Pro Tools sessions and professionally recorded tracks from The Arrows
- Weekly assignments with feedback on your session files so you can find areas for improvement week after week!
- Weekly Live stream classes with your instructor providing guidance and answering questions so you have all the knowledge needed to complete your assignments
- Replay and rewatch the course materials and live stream classes as much as you want. Review the entire course and find tips you may have missed during the live classes.
- Video tutorials that will teach you the advanced Pro Tools skills needed to complete the exercises
- Ask questions and get answers on the spot with the pureMix virtual classroom.
- PLUS you'll receive:
- 3 months of pureMix Pro Membership (worth $89)
- An official pureMix.net course completion certificate
Price and Start Date
- It will cost $349 per person and there are only 30 seats available and for a limited period you can save $100 by enrolling up early but that discount will not last forever.
- The course starts on June 11th, so you haven't got long to sign up.
- The live streams will be on Sunday 11th and 28th June 2017 and start at 6pm EST (3pm PST) and should be around 1 hour in duration.
Want To Learn More About This MIDI Production Pro Tools Course
There are full details on this MIDI Production In Pro Tools Interactive Masterclass from purMix on the course pages on the pureMix website, where you and sign up and make sure you get one of those 30 seats.
More On Course Tutor Mark Abrams
Mark Abrams is an engineer/producer based in Columbus, Ohio. His unhealthy obsession with an early version of Pro Tools led him to The Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences. Since then, he has had the pleasure of working with some of the biggest names in the music industry and has tackled sound design, post-production and music composition duties for brands like Toyota, McDonalds, Wal-Mart, FX, Nintendo and Playstation.