In this week's Friday Free Plug-in, we are featuring AGM Lite II from Amplesound, This virtual acoustic guitarist plug-in features a Martin D-41, carefully sampled and presented in an intuitive player interface.
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows Vista or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher , Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
- Size: 848 MB, 16bit 44.1khz
- DFD(Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Finger Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Palm Mute, Popping 5 articulations.
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitar - different samples at L & R.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Open String First.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without the need to modify MIDI.
How Do I Get This Plug-in?
Go to the Amplesound website where you will find download links for Mac and Windows AAX installers, completely free.