Leapwing Audio has released CenterOne, this is a center-extractor and phantom Center manipulator. CenterOne has a processor that is designed to separate phantom center content from Left and Right content.
With CenterOne, you can zero in on the phantom center and bring out or push back the vocals without affecting everything else.
This will also have applications for post-production engineers and DJs as well, as CenterOne is designed to let you reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of your mix.
- Center Prominence allows you to bring the center panned signal within a stereo mix (phantom Center) forward or bring it back by up to 6dB without changing any of the panorama
- Innovative center extraction from a stereo mix
- Left, Center and Right Plugin Outputs so they can be processed separately
- Possibility to put a bandpass filter on the Center Channel so you can zoom in on a center instrument. All frequencies outside the band filter get sent to the Left and Right outputs
- Combining Left, Center and Right Plugin Outputs gives you a bit-identical copy of the original signal
- Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow
- Mastering - Production - Mixing - Post-production
- Change lead vocal levels during mastering
- Upmixing stereo into 5.1 (left/right into left/center/right)
- Accentuate or tame the overheads in your drum submix
- Add high-end sparkle to side content without affecting center information like vocal, kick, and snare
- Bring out just the kick and snare in a drum loop
- Enhance the room ambience on stereo percussion tracks
- In post production, focus dialogue captured with stereo microphones
- Lower vocals in songs for Karaoke versions
Leapwing Audio CenterOne is now available priced at 199 Euros, $199 or £179, supporting both Windows and Mac OS X in AAX, VST2, VST3, and Audio Units (Mac only) plug-in formats.
System requirements on Windows are either Windows 10 or 8 and a VST2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, and an Audio Units host, VST2/3 host, or Pro Tools. Only 64-bit hosts are supported.