Sounds In Sync, the makers of Ediload have released an update to their conforming and re-conforming software EdiLoad. New features include a new Process menu and new options for the column transfer window.
New Features In EdiLoad v3.3.2
- New Process menu in Match Roll Name and Match File Name windows. This provides the option to export a text file containing the match status of each match window as well as delete all events in the main edit list that contain un-matched Roll Name or File Names
- Four new Column Transfer window modify options: 'Truncate beginning to new length', 'Truncate end to new length', 'Insert text x chars from beginning' and 'Insert text x chars from end'
- Addition to the Column Transfer window 'build new name' setup element pain, add delimiter menu. Can now setup a delimiter = 'T' and '-T'
- Fix while importing the edit data from a Pro Tools session to load the start time of a clip correctly when it contains a sync point
- Space characters are now displayed as a • (bullet) character in the edit list Roll Name lists. This helps to identify when a name ends with a space character
- Extra preference to enable/disable the inclusion of the edit list Roll Name in the Pro Tools Clip Name while exporting Conform Reference Sessions
NOTE: This update requires either a Mac running OS X 10.7+ or a PC running Windows 7+