In this free video tutorial, Paul Drew uses the Waves Infected Mushroom Pusher Plugin to add width to his master buss, and has fun with the other controls too.
Waves Infected Mushroom Pusher on sale until 31st August 2016 for $29, save $20
More On Waves Infected Mushroom Pusher Plugin
Created with leading electronic music duo Infected Mushroom, Pusher is an innovative multiband sonic enhancer and limiter/clipper that delivers Infected Mushroom’s “secret mixing sauce.”
Pusher brings together high-end processing and Infected Mushroom’s decades of mixing experience to give you enormous possibilities for boosting frequencies, enhancing sounds, and mastering full tracks for any genre or style. Whether you’re preparing your music for a release or to play out in clubs, you can use Pusher to add grit to your drums, add brightness to your instruments or push your whole mix to the max – all in a matter of seconds. Pusher is also low-latency, so you can freely use it in the studio or live on stage.
Pusher can be used on individual sounds, on busses/groups, or for mastering:
- Low – Enhance low frequencies and choose where the processing begins based on note or frequency. Perfect for getting kicks and bass instruments to drive through the mix.
- Body, High – Enhance the mid and high frequencies
- Magic – Excite and boost the dynamics of all frequencies at once. Good to use on drum groups or full mixes
- Stereo Image – Widen the stereo image of higher frequencies
- Push – Push your mix to the max by clipping or limiting. Perfect when mastering.