Sounds In Sync, the makers of Ediload have just released an update for their conforming and re-conforming software EdiLoad. The update brings a new 'Match' feature to further enhance the conforming workflow in Ediload 3.
Existing owners should go the Download page on the Sounds In Sync site and download and install this new version.
What's New In Ediload v3.3?
- Update of Conform Reference tracks so match criteria in Pro Tools can be set to match by WAV filename.
- New ‘Match Roll Names’ and ‘Match File Names’ windows match edit list data with location WAV files to confirm they set correctly before exporting Conform Reference tracks.
- Clips in Conform Reference tracks are now named with the edit list Roll Name in  brackets and Clip Name. This can help editors to locate alternate take WAV files.
- Settings in Import PT session window to set the Roll Name to the ‘TAPE’ meta data of the linked WAV file and Clip Name to the WAV filename.
- Option to delete the tracks selected in the ‘Filter by Track’ list or Rolls selected in the ‘Filter by Roll’ list by pressing either delete button.
- Update to ‘Extend Events To Fill Gaps’ menu option so it only extends the events selected when a selection is made.
Ediload v3.3 Available With 30% Discount For A Limited Period
We have been able to negotiate a 30% discount on this new version beginning the price down to £338 exc vat. But this offer is for a limited period so do hurry to take advantage of this very special offer. You will find EdiLoad v3.3 at £338 - 30% Discount on our Deals page.
What Is Ediload?
EdiLoad is an application that allows sound editors and mixers to perform a variety of crucial and time-saving tasks. From re-conforming (re-cutting) a Pro Tools session when picture changes occur, to conforming (assembling) location WAV files in Pro Tools, EdiLoad can streamline the workflow of any film or television sound-post production.
At its heart EdiLoad contains powerful functions that can manipulate edit lists through its filter, batch modify and cleaning controls. With its unique ability to import and export Pro Tools sessions, new work-flows can be created to automate repetitive tasks, or enable new processes on custom productions.
Sounds In Sync Ediload v3.3 System Requirements
Please check all these before purchase as refunds cannot be given if your system is not compatible with EdiLoad v3.
- Mac OS
- Version 10.7.0 or above (including 10.11)
- Windows OS
- Version 7, 8 and 10 (32/64bit)
- Pro Tools
- Compatible with Pro Tools and tested with Pro Tools 12.5.0.
- Reads version 10+ (.ptx) session files
- Writes version 7-9 (.ptf) and version 10+ (.ptx) session files
- Session Re-conform tested with version 9.0 -> 12.x
- Conforming requires the Pro Tools Field Recorder functions. This feature is available in either HD systems or systems with a CPTK license (when available). For this feature we recommend using Pro Tools version 10 and above.
- Confirm that the version of Pro Tools being used is compatible with your operating system version.
- 2nd generation USB iLok for trial and full licenses required.