Russ, Dan and Julian chat through issues from the week's news as well as the usual tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Videos That Grabbed Our Attention This Week
Get a 1 Year All Access Pass for Groove3 for just $89.99, instead of $150. And then you can enjoy immediate access to over 1100 hours of top-notch video tutorials about your studio tools and gear with new videos every week, so there's always something cool to learn about.
- Win One of Three Prizes from Prime Studio's Online Services
- Win One Of Ten Copies Of V-Control Pro 2 From Neyrinck
- Win One Of Three Copies Of TrainYourEars V2
- Win $500 to spend on Waves plugins
- FREE Nugen Audio AB Assist Plug-in - Exclusive To Production Expert - Now In AAX, AU & VST Formats
- Sonarworks Headphone Calibration Plug-in £60 - 20% Discount
- VIER By Eisenberg Doepfer MS-404 Emulations - 50% Discount
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
Purchase and register any new Apollo rackmount interface from an authorized UA retailer between April 1st and June 30th, 2016 and you’ll be able to turn your workstation into a virtual SSL analog studio — with free plug-ins from SSL and Universal Audio. The bigger the interface the more analog loveliness you get.
- If I Only Had One Plug-in For Each Pro Tools Plug-in Category
- Pro Tools 12.5.1 Bug Fixes
- Mac OS X Is Dead - Apple Announce macOS
- Do You Keep Studio Equipment Backups Or Sell Unused Gear?
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
Confused about what Pro Tools Upgrade you Need? Be one of the first to use RSPE Audio's Pro Tools Upgrade Configurator. Just click to answer a couple of easy questions and RSPE will help find the perfect upgrade plan for you!
- David Topple comments on Avid's stock price
Questions From The Community Sponsored By Create Pro
So you want ALL the power in your next PC… Try the HP Z820 Workstation Configurator on the Create Pro web site. There are custom build PCs and there is the HPZ820.
- Jonathan Tobin asks about exporting Pro Tools audio
- Paul Cottrell asks about setting up inputs and outputs in Pro Tools
- Karl Moeller asks for recommendations on MIDI interfaces for use in Pro Tools
- Neale Eckstein asks about multiple selections in the Pro Tools Import Track dialogue - community input needed please
Get To Know The Team
In this feature, each week each of us will share something about us that you are unlikely to know about so you can get to know as as people.
Team Find Of The Week Sponsored by Output
We have been talking a lot about the amazing new plug-in Movement and you can check out James’ review. But you should also check out the amazing REV by Output. After all, who only plays instruments forwards?