In my opinion this Pultec inspired eq is every bit as good as the 500 series hardware it was modelled on.
Plugin Alliance Lindell PEX-500 Features
- Classic passive Pultec tone and features
- Mid/Side matrix
- Faithful emulation of the original all-discrete Lindell hardware
- Smooth, musical EQ curves
- Separate Boost and Attenuate controls for the bass band
- True analog circuit model -- warms up tracks just by instantiating it.
The PEX-500 EQ is also part of the Lindell ChannelX bundle. While on one level it is a collection of three amazing Lindell plugins, the 7X-500 limiter, the PEX-500 EQ and the 6X-500 preamp, it also includes the ChannelX plugin shell which allows you to run all three plugins in a single insert and even change the order that they appear in the signal path. Start off with the 6X-500 preamp to add a bit of punch and color, then add some tasty vintage FET compression with the 7X-500 limiter and then dial in some sweetness with the Pultec inspired PEX-500 EQ. Nice!