Avid, the makers of Pro Tools, have released an update to their Pro Tools Control App for iPad, Version 1.0.6. Avid have also updated Eucon to v3.4 as well. We advise you to complete the update of Eucon v3.4 BEFORE updating the Control app.
What's New In Pro Tools Control Version 1.0.6?
- Channel view - Just like on the Avid S6 Pro system you can control multiple channel parameters such as Inserts, Sends, Panning, and more
- Soft Keys view - big, customisable soft key buttons for quick access to your favorite EUCON-aware application commands
- Support for Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adapter + USB 2-to-Ethernet Adapter to connect an Ethernet cable directly to iPad
- Support for Pro Tools | Dock
- Updated UI
- Multiple Bug Fixes
Pro Tools Control System Requirements
- Qualified Mac or Windows-based computer running any supported EUCON-enabled application and EuControl 3.4
- Accessible wireless network (5Ghz Wi-Fi network recommended) OR...
- NEW: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter + USB 2 to Ethernet Adapter for connection of Ethernet cable direct to iPad. (Disable Wi-Fi on iPad when using this connection type.)
Pro Tools Control Supported Software
- Avid Pro Tools 12.5 or later
- Avid Pro Tools | HD 12.5 or later
- Avid Media Composer 8.5 or later
- Apple Logic Pro X
- Steinberg Cubase 8.5 or later
- Steinberg Nuendo 7 or later
Please note that while other Eucon-enabled audio and video software may work with Pro Tools Control, they are not qualified at this time.
Avid Pro Tools Control can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.