Zplane ppmBatch - Loudness Scanning And Normalisation Tool
Zplane have released ppmBatch, which is zplane's newest loudness tool for fast scanning and normalizing of multiple files. It comes with an easy to use and easy to understand graphical interface. A color coding is used to highlight compliant and non-compliant files and errors.
Presets for the most common loudness standards like EBU R 128 are already integrated. On the other hand, individual preset can be created based on theses standards.
Zplane ppmBatch Key Features
- fast scan & normalize of multiple files
- support for multi-channel and multi-mono files
- default loudness presets for EBU R 128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, ARIB TR-B32, FreeTV OP-59
- drag and drop
- support for broadcast wav audio
- single and overall status reports
The standalone app (available for OSX and Windows) is priced at $349 / €299 and there is a free demo available too.
Zplane reTune - a real-time multi-pitch modification plug-in
reTune is zplane's newest real-time multi-pitch modification plugin that can be used for pitch correction and scale modification. The plugin comes with three different views to give you that amount of controls that are necessary for the respective tasks.
It allows you to re-tune your audio to any target key (e.g. from D major to C# minor). reTune has an automatic input key detection in case you are unsure about the key of your input audio. On the other hand it opens creative ways to modify the pitch content in any way you like.
Zplane reTune Key Features
- Real-time processing
- Automatic input key detection using Zplane's tONaRT TONART V2
- Fully configurable input-to-output pitch mapping
- Presets for major/minor scales, church modes, gypsy and chromatic scales
- Controls for pitch detection sensitivity, transient levels and pitch contour smoothing
- Automatic pitch correction to the nearest semitone
The plugin (available for VST, AAX, AU) is priced at $199 / €149 and there is a free demo available too.