In this video review Pro Tools Expert team member Dan Cooper takes a close look at UNMIX::DRUMS by Zynaptiq in Pro Tools. UNMIX::DRUMS enables users to attenuate or boost drums within a mix in realtime.
Working in Pro tools, Dan demonstrates how he used UNMIX::DRUMS to boost the drums from a guide recording so that he hear the groove better in order to recreate the drums in a new production. Dan then attenuates the drums in the guide track using UNMIX::DRUMS so that he could continue working with the guide track vocal alongside the recreated drum groove all inside Pro Tools.
Zynaptiq offer a free trail period on UNMIX::DRUMS at it is available to purchase at $189 USB / 199 €
- Attenuate or Boost drums in mixed music, in real-time.
- Shape and enhance the impact of drums in a unique new way
- Intuitive multi-level GUI
- Frequency dependent control of key parameters
- Sample accurate sub-bass (re)synthesizer
- High-precision analyzer display
- M/S operation
- Output limiter