In this Podcast Extra James talks Mike, Joel and Jordan from iZ Technology. iZ and Pro Tools Expert will be working together to not only show off the amazing Radar Platform which is a great Windows based Pro Tools computer In addition in a series of videos James will be showing you how to turn your Radar Platform into a full 24 I/O Radar machine that can also run Pro Tools.
The guys talk about the history of Radar and the links to Otari and the companies ideas on long term customer support.
- What happened to the name Otari? What is the story there?
- Radar Studio becomes Radar Platform.
- What makes up the Radar Platform verses Radar Studio?
- Running Pro Tools on a Radar Platform.
- Talking about the Windows OS and how you can build a Radar. Plug in iLok and go.
- A look at the Machine Spec.
- Talk about the Pro Tools Expert Power Test and the build.
- Tracking with ZERO latency.
- Interface options with the Radar Platform.
- Rack mounting the Pro Tools computer.
- iZ Support.
- Tech support stories from iZ Technology
- The Session controller.
- iZ and the PTE Community.
- Upgrading your platform.
Stay "tuned" for more from this exciting partnership between Pro Tools Expert and iZ Technologies.