DMG have just released a free plugin called Trackcontrol, which they describe as "All the utilities from the top and bottom of a console channel. Plus MS Panning, time compensation and more"
Dave from DMG says this;
TrackControl is a general-purpose utility for making life easier in a session. Once upon a time, we’d have a large format console with a bunch of controls at the top and bottom of each strip. Nowadays in a DAW, you can often find yourself reaching for several different plugins to replace that standard edge-of-channel functionality.
Features of Trackcontrol
- Free for anyone with a DMGAudio account (Free signup)
- Fully equipped stereo toolkit
- M/S encode and decode
- M/S and L/R Panning
- Stereo Width control
- Channelstrip input controls for Phase and LR Swap
- High-pass filter with adjustable frequency and slope
- Delay both forward and backward in time (on hosts with PDC)
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit