Plugin Alliance Release v4.4.1 of their All Bundle
Plugin Alliance have announced full compatibility for all their products with Sierra, or macOS 10.12. With the release of version 4.4.1 of their popular All Bundle, all 73 plugins in the Alliance stable are fully Sierra compatible, supporting Mac OS versions 10.8 through 10.12.
All current versions of every product on the Plugin Alliance web site have been updated and are ready to be downloaded from the site or via Plugin Alliance’s new Installation Manager application. As the update includes numerous bug fixes and enhancements, even users who have not yet upgraded to Sierra, as well as all Windows users, will want to download the new versions. Matt Ward, Plugin Alliance's CEO told us...
We have received many, many requests from our customers for Sierra support and our guys have been working tirelessly to deliver it. To have this release come just as our Christmas sale is going into high gear makes a wonderful holiday present for our users.
FabFilter Release Update To Fix Mac OS Sierra Compatibility and Other Bug Fixes
Our friends at FabFilter have just released a new minor update for all their plug-ins, which fixes compatibility issues with macOS Sierra (10.12) on the new MacBook Pro (Late 2016) with Touch Bar. It also solves some other small issues that surfaced after the last update. FabFilter recommend all customers to update to the latest plug-in versions.
- Fixed issues with macOS Sierra on the new MacBook Pro (Late 2016) with Touch Bar, that could cause the host to become unresponsive or crash after exiting Full Screen mode or closing a plug-in window.
- Pro-Q 2 en Pro-R: Fixed a bug that made it impossible to change the Q when dragging with the Cmd/Ctrl key held down right after creating a new band.
- Pro-Q 2 en Pro-R: Fixed a small issue that could cause an incorrect Q change direction while dragging with the Cmd/Ctrl key held down.
- Pro-Q 2: Fixed a crash when using spectrum grab if there are no unused EQ bands available anymore.
- Twin 2 en One: Fixed a bug that could cause polyphonic portamento to be ignored when exporting or freezing tracks.
Who Are We Waiting For Now?
Are you waiting for any brands to announce Mac OS Sierra? If you have upgraded, have you had any issues? If so please do share them with the community in the comments below...