Our friends at iZotope don't forget the little guy and have produced a stripped back version of their Ozone mastering software. Ozone Elements has been designed to help you get your mixes radio and streaming-ready using the processing from Ozone 7. Select a preset, adjust the amount of EQ and Compression you want, and bring your tracks up with Ozone’s Maximizer.
Why Ozone 7 Elements?
Presets - Under the hood, each mastering preset drives a series of Ozone processors designed to bring your tracks up to radio-ready quality. You can choose fro enre-Specific, All-Purpose, or Artist Signature presets to hone in on your desired sound.
Amount Sliders - Use these to tune your track to your taste with the EQ and Dynamics Amount sliders to shape the polished sound you’re after.
Maximizer Threshold - With this you can bring your tracks up with Ozone’s Maximizer. This is designed to make your tracks louder without clipping or sacrificing clarity or punch, and ensure you have sufficient headroom for streaming and MP3/AAC encoding.
Designed For Producers, Beatmakers And Songwriters
- Easy to use, preset-based mastering plug-in
- 70+ professionally-crafted presets
- Simple controls make it easy and quick to shape the radio-ready sound you’re after
- Polish off your tracks with Ozone’s industry standard processing, made easy
- Get your songs up to a competitive level with a taste of Ozone’s legendary Maximizer
- Price $129 with an introductory offer at $99