The Drip From Sonic Salute
Mikkel Nielsen has been in touch to tell be about his latest sound effects collection. Collected through the last 2 years, The Drip is 57 stereo Water Dripping audio files, 96/24, and about 5Gb big. The idea was to record a comprehensive set of sounds that could be used in movies, video games etc. with both ambience sounds for backgrounds, and single sounds for spotting individual drops.
A variety of microphones were used to capture the different sounds in this collection. Telinga Microphones for a real zoom perspective, MKH8040+30 for ambiences, a MKH416 & Emesser mic for certain sfx sounds, and a set of MKH8020 for the real quiet sfx sources.
The Drip contains:
- Rapid and slow, loud and quiet water dripping sounds, easily loopable
- Water dripping sounds, from wet clothes and faucet, onto different materials (porcelain, plastic, metal, wood, paper, cups, bottles, bowls, stone)
- Rain on roofs, tents, porches, grass, car windshields and car roof (interior and exterior perspective)
- Exterior water/mud dripping sounds recorded with a Telinga Parabolic mic
- Interior big hall water dripping sounds recorded with a Telinga Parabolic mic
- Sewer water dripping sounds
- Radiator water dripping sounds
- House drain water dripping sounds
- Price $54 including VAT
The Soundcatcher Release Antique Grinders
Having started recording the new "Seismic Activities" Bundle, they stumbled on a friend's fine collection of Herbal & Coffee grinders and realised that they make such weird Sounds.
For Antique Grinders they recorded 13 of them, empty, rotated forward and backwards, slow, medium slow and fast. They ground beans till they had an iron arm! In addition they moved all small drawers, switches and rattled them like hell. They tell us that there is some really funny material which they can imagine would fit really well in someone's comic project.
They recorded the 570 Metal and Wood Grinder Sounds from 4 different perspectives using a Neumann TLM102, DPA 4060, Sennheiser 8040 and a DIY Piezzo Contact Microphone which sounds really massive.
All the files are embedded with BWAV iXML Metadata and is ready for use in your specific Database Program.
The price is normally 50 Euros, but if you hurry you may get them for 35 Euros
January Sale At Pro Sound Effects
Through the end of January, all sound effects libraries in the Blastwave FX catalog on Pro Sound Effects are 25% off. Whether you're looking for a huge general library like the Blastdrive 3.0 and Sonopedia 3.0, or a smaller niche library like the Zombie Apocalypse and Hits & Whooshes, you only have till the end of the month to take advantage of this offer.