Sonnox are delighted to announce 64-bit compatibility and a new lower price for their Sonnox Restore Bundle. Sonnox Restore also has a new retail price of £393.75 reduced from £1,195 ($1995) and until October 31st 2015 is available at the special price of £299 ($449).
Sonnox Restore Overview
Sonnox Restore is a suite of three plug-ins designed for accurate audio restoration. Its advanced algorithms and novel features allow fast and effective removal of pops, clicks, crackles, scratches, hum, buzzes and background noise from virtually any recording without damaging the important 'wanted' audio content.
With their intuitive interfaces Sonnox Restore's plug-ins are quick and easy to use. The DeClicker has a unique dialogue mode and 'exclude box' for retaining wanted audio; the DeBuzzer has 3 frequency ranges and real-time tracking for wandering problem frequencies; and the DeNoiser with its independent de-hisser offers powerful real-time broadband noise reduction.
- Three sections with individual controls: DePop, DeClick and DeCrackle
- Visual feedback of energy/duration of detected events on intuitive display
- 'Exclude Box' to select events that should not be repaired
- Dialogue Mode with two separate sets of control settings distinguished by input level
- Excitation displays to help accurately set threshold controls
- Three audition modes, including option to listen to only removed events
- Advanced algorithms for accurate detection and high quality repair
- High performance hum and buzz removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution display showing strongest harmonics and removal filter
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Integrating frequency display shows strength of fundamental
- Tracking mode to follow frequencies that wander in frequency or amplitude
- Choice of removal filters: Comb for general purpose narrow removal over many harmonics, or Parametric EQ for a more musical removal over a small set of harmonics
- Two audition modes, including option to listen to the removed buzz
- High performance noise removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution display of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Frequency Bias Curve to fine-tune noise threshold and reduction
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
Sonnox Restore Formats
AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units and VST
Free Upgrade Of Sonnox Restore For Existing Customers
The updated software is available as a free of charge upgrade to existing registered Sonnox Restore customers. To obtain your free upgrade, first locate your Restore registration email. Click here for a reminder email.
If you own a NATRSTG5 Sonnox Restore licence, or individual DeBuzzer (NATDEBG5), DeClicker (NATDECG5) or DeNoiser (NATDENG5) licences, simply use your existing Access URL from your registration email and download the latest Restore G5 installers as required.
If you own a NATRSTG4 Sonnox Restore licence, you must first upgrade your existing licence. This upgrade is free of charge for registered Restore owners:
Click here to visit the Sonnox Licence Upgrade page. Enter your Restore plug-in serial number followed by your iLok Account User ID. Follow the onscreen instructions, then launch your iLok Licence Manager to activate your new licence onto your iLok.
Sonnox will then email your new plug-in Order Confirmation with a link to download the updated software installers.
Sonnox Restore Only Supports iLok 2
Please remember that you'll need to hold your new Sonnox Restore licence on an iLok2 (second-generation iLok) before you can install the updated Restore plug-in software. So if your current Sonnox Restore licenses are on an old blue iLok, you will need to move them onto a new black iLok before you start the upgrade process.