All feature redundant power supplies, primary and secondary etherCON connections and occupy a single rack space which makes them attractive for live sound and broadcast applications.
The four new products are...
- MP8R 8-Channel Remote-controlled Mic Pre
- Automatic gain Compensation
- Local or remote control of mic pre parameters via RedNet Control, Pro Tools and MIDI
- D16R AES/EBU Interface
- Sample Rate Conversion on all channels
- AES59 DB25 connections for inputs and outputs
- XLR Input for DARS or Digital Audio
- S/PDIF 2-channel I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- Remote routing and control
- HD32R Pro Tools Bridge
- Mini Digilink connectors
- Compatible with Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools|HD Native and Pro Tools|HDX
- Add Dante to Pro Tools|HD, or Pro Tools|HD to Dante
- D64R MADI Bridge
- Sample Rate Conversion on input and output
- Optical and Coax MADI
- Word Clock I/O for Dante or MADI streams
- Support for 56 or 64 channel MADI streams
They all feature Dual Ethernet ports, fitted with locking etherCON connectors, with operating modes including daisy-chaining and redundancy confirmed by front panel indicators. Two separate power supplies with fault detection capability are also fitted, with separate power input sockets on the rear panel. Power state for each supply is indicated both remotely and on the front panel.
These units come across as great solutions for a wide range of solutions, especially with their dual redundancy features and 1U form factor. For more Information go to the RedNet pages of the Focusrite website.