Acustica have released their first free AAX Native plug-in - Ochre Free. It is the first in a series they call HOMEBREW that they describe as plug-ins that will have a "gorgeous graphical user interfaces that enable easy and quick parameter changes".
Ochre Free Controls & Features
- The output slider control's the plug-in output gain.
- The PRE-IN button enables (lamp ON) or bypasses (lamp OFF) the preamp stage of Ochre q.
- The POWER button acts as a plug-in Bypass switch.
- The Input Trim control sets the input level from -24dB to +24dB, and is used to control the signal level inside the eq, the output level is than automatically compensated by the same amount of gain.
- The INPUT – OUTPUT VU METER measures the input (uppest position meter) and output (lowest position meter) levels of the plug-in.
- Each band is controlled independently by an identical set of controls; for Low Frequency ,Mid Frequency, High Frequency, each section has controls for:
- Q: from 0.5 to 4
- Frequency: Low band from 35 to 315 Hz;
- Mid band from 315 to 2500 Hz;
- High band from 2500 to 22000 Hz
- Cut/Boost: +/-16dB;