Russ takes a look and listen to the new Waves Cobalt Saphira Advanced Harmonics Shaping Tool and tries it both on a mix and some solo instruments.
Cobalt Saphira is an advanced harmonics shaping tool that lets you add rich harmonics to your tracks in order to give them analog musicality, depth and "glue."
- Analog harmonic enhancement with full digital control
- Edge and Warmth controls – allowing you to balance tube, solid-state and transformer qualities in order to achieve various levels of even and odd harmonic enhancement
- 4-band EQ for separate control of the frequency spectrum of the even (Edge) and odd (Warmth) harmonics
- Seven different harmonics modes for your tweaking pleasure
- Tape depth with five different tape speeds to choose from
- Great for "gluing" your sub-groups and master buss
Track used in this video is 'Please Don't Kiss Me" Copyright (c) 2015 Joshua Music, sung by Jess Hammond.