I am a composer and an audio engineer from the Midwest, and I specialise in creating music and sound effects for video games. I’m currently working on an independent title called “Creach: The Depleted World” with a talented group of developers from Russia.
The Audient iD14 will be an amazing help with my workflow because of its flexibility as a control surface, and it will also be an excellent addition to my sonic arsenal because of its fantastic preamps and converters. Furthermore, I love the sound of the Audient ASP8024. It was actually the console that I learned signal flow and basic mixing principles on, so needless to say I am very excited to have Audient’s sonic character in my studio!
I am a freelance re-recording mixer and sound editor in Los Angeles. Working on features, shorts, television, and anything else audio for video. If I am not working from a client's studio I am editing and mixing from home. I play bass as a hobby so the iD14 will be really useful, I love the DI input on the front. I am currently using a 003 console but when recording sound effects and foley the preamps are less than desirable. Again the iD14 will great to have for that. The scroll control looks promising and having a portable bus powered interface will be great. Thanks to the PTE team and Audient and I am looking forward to using it!
This is awesome!! I am a songwriter, guitarist and mix engineer who works out of his bedroom. I use Reason and ProTools to capture my ideas and bring them to life. The Audient iD14 will help me tremendously in capturing my guitar ( DI and mic'd acoustic) as well as any singers. The console quality mic pres and converters will be a huge upgrade from my deteriorating MBox. I have used an Audient console before and am looking forward to having that same quality at my fingertips.
More on the Audient iD14
If you want to know more about the iD14 then you can check out a series of posts we have published.
- Audient Announce Low Cost iD14 - High Performance USB Audio Interface - Audient, makers of high quality mixing desks and audio interfaces, have used some that experience to create a low cost big performance USB audio interface the iD14.
- Audient Present The iD14 USB Audio Interface For Mac And Windows The team from Audient talk with James from Pro Tools Expert about the new iD14 USB Audio Interface For Mac And Windows.
- What Is The Difference Between The Audient iD22 & The New iD14? With the release of the new Audient iD14 there has been some confusion about what the similarities and differences between the new iD14 and the established iD22 interfaces. So we are going to try and clarify what they are.
- First Look At the New Audient iD14 - Unboxing & First Impressions In this video James gets hold of one of the new iD14 USB interfaces from Audient. This video is all about the unboxing experience.
- Review Of The Audient iD14 USB Audio Interface In this video James puts the new iD14 USB audio interface from Audient into action in a recording review.
What The Chance To Win?
If you would like to be like Jake, Richard, or John, then head over to our dedicated competitions page and enter our competitions to have a chance to win a great prize.