Dan takes a look at KClip by Kazrog. KClip claims to be the most transparent way of increasing the apparent loudness of mixes during mastering.
- Insanely high quality 16x oversampling implementation – lower aliasing noise than any competing clipper plugin we’ve tested (up to -50dB less than the competition!)
- Linear phase signal path.
- Adjustable clipping shape (all the way from hard clipping to soft clipping, and everything in between.)
- Guard toggle ensures that no intersample peaks exceed 0dB.
- Not just for mastering – use KClip to fatten up synths, add warm overdrive to vocals, bass, guitar, and more!