This month we are giving you the chance to win an Audient ASP880 8 channel microphone preamp and ADC.
You can read more about the ASP880 in our review, but in conclusion Russ said this…
You may be getting the idea that I like the Audient ASP880 and I do, it was one product I was looking forward to reviewing and my expectations were met with an excellent experience at every level.
The Audient ASP880 is everything I hoped it would be. Great sound, whisper silent operation and now cheaper than the older version - what is there not to like?
If you need 8 channels of British pre-amps, built in A/D conversion and the flexibility this unit offers then you would be nuts not to check it out.
Now where’s my cheque book? I’m buying it…. really.
Audient ASP880 - The Basics
- 8 Audient Console Mic Pres
- All new, Burr Brown AD converter technology
- Variable Input Impedance
- Variable High Pass Filters
- 8 Insert points between the mic pre amps and AD converters
- 2 Channels of Class-A Discrete JFET D.I instrument inputs
- Digital Outputs - ADAT, AES & S/PDIF
- XLR/Jack combo inputs
We have much more detail in our review of the Audient ASP880 here.