Russ, Mike, James and Dan catch up with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Check Out The Audio Market
Groove 3 Titles We Like....
- December All Access Pass $99 - 33% saving
- EXHALE Explained from Eli Krantzberg
- Ozone 7 - What's New by Scottie Dugan
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
Buy and register any new Apollo rackmount interface (Apollo 8, Apollo 8p, Apollo 16, or Apollo FireWire) until December 31st, 2015, and you’ll get a UAD-2 QUAD Satellite DSP Accelerator — Thunderbolt or FireWire — absolutely free!
- Free Tutorial: Using Fade Presets & Batch Fades In Pro Tools 12.3
- Coming Soon Der Kompressor by Tegeler Audio Manufaktur
- Is This The Ultimate iPad App For Pro Tools Users?
- Distressor Plugin Coming From Empirical Labs Digital Inc Soon
- Dan Cooper On Mixing Vocals - My Plug In Chain
- Review Of Exhale By Output
- Trinnov vs Sonarworks – Room Correction System Shootout
- Kickstarter Project: nOb - from Nob Control - One Knob Controls It All
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
RSPE have some great deals on Pro Tools hardware tradeups check it out on their site
- Steve Bull would like to see a video showing how James using Pro Tools live as a playback machine
- Bertrand Grichting has responded to our video about installed a clean OS X system with some suggestions based on what he does and we will be posting Bertrand’s recommendations in a separate post later this week.
Questions From The Community Sponsored By Create Pro
Testing is one thing but what machine or rig are they doing these tests on. Check out the great article on the Create Pro site.
- Tommy Pano has 3 different interfaces ands wanted to know if he can use more than one of them with Pro Tools vanilla.
Team Find Of The Week Sponsored Eastwood Sound & Vision
Eastwood Sound and Vision have a fantastic crossgrade campaign running on the Focusrite Clarett 8Pre and 8PreX until 31st January 2016. Customers can save up to £185 when purchasing a new Clarett Thunderbolt interface by trading in ANY audio interface from ANY brand. The best bit is that you get to keep your old audio interface.
- Russ - Auria Pro for iPad
- Mike - Kickstarter Project: nOb - from Nob Control - One Knob Controls It All
- James - Chandler Limited RS124 Compressor Review to follow shortly.
- Dan - I’ve finally found a fun way of recycling all my Amazon delivery boxes after Christmas. The Cardboard Strat