- Would subscription licensing be useful to you?
- What best describes how you feel about iLok licensing compared to other methods?
- Would you allow your plug-ins to send us anonymous usage information from time to time? (to help with support and development)
- Would you like plug-ins to automatically check for newer versions/updates online?
- What is your primary DAW/NLE?
As they develop their existing product range as well as new products the answers from this survey would help to make the best choices.
So if you would like to answer these five questions and help Nugen Audio then pop over to the dedicated audio trends survey page on the Nugen Audio site. Thanks.
What do you feel about the issues raised here? Are you happy for plug-ins to 'phone home'? More and more plug-ins are and we know that for some developers it has helped them to improve and develop new workflows as a result of this kind of data. What about updates, happy for the plug-in to check if their is a later version?