After requesting some AAX beat testers on the DUC STW Audio have now released their REFLEX + v3.0.1 Plug-in in AAX Native format.
REFLEX+ V3 is described as the third generation of the delay algorithm based echo/reverb unit REFLEX+ ambience effect plugin. It is capable of generating huge spaces as well as modulated echoes and reverb through a cascade of regenerating delays and thus is an ideal tool for big ambient atmospheres. Beside common and expanded mono/stereo and cross delays REFLEX+ provides everlasting reverb as well as special modulation effects which will enrich all kind of sources to an inimitable ambient sound cloud.
REFLEX+ V3 Features:
- Short reflections up to endless reverberation
- Syncable delay times
- 2 independent effect slots (REFLEX lines)
- 4 syncable LFO with variable target and output settings
- Time, Pan, Filter and Amp modulation
- 7 filter types
- 7 Delay/Reverb algorithms
- Preset manager (ships with more than 150 factory presets)
Get a license key to unlock the demo version at their online shop for 39.-€ incl. VAT
REFLEX+ works in demo mode until registered with a valid serial number. The demo limitations are that the audio input is muted for some seconds every minute and the parameter display shows "Demo Mode" instead of the selected parameter.
REFLEX+ V3 Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Current PC or IntelMac, CPU with SSE2
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6, Windows XP or newer
- Memory: 1GB RAM, more recommended. 20MB free disc space
- Host application: VST2/VST3/AAX or AU (Macintosh) compatible host software.