Waves have released an update to their virtual analog synth Element 2.0. Element 2.0 is available separately or as part of the Dave Audé EMP Toolbox and the Mercury plug-in bundle. If you have current Waves Update Plan coverage and you already own the earlier version of Element, either separately or in one of these bundles, you may update to Element 2.0 free of charge.
Element 2.0 is an analog-style polyphonic instrument designed to deliver the sound of classic analog synths, with all the precision of a software instrument.
Element 2.0 is the first synthesizer to take advantage of the next generation of Waves’ Virtual Voltage technology, Element 2.0 includes five integrated effects, a 16-step sequencer, MIDI learn for all controls, and a fully tweakable preset library.
All Element 2.0 parameters are laid out in front of you so there’s no need to scroll through page after page in order to customise your sounds.
Element 2.0 Features
- High-resolution oscillators and analog envelope behaviour
- Filters with zero-delay feedback
- Effects include delay, reverb, distortion, chorus and two distinct crushers
- Keep the legacy: choose between Element 1 and Element 2 modes at the click of a button
- 16-step sequencer with Hold and Retrigger modes that can be used as a modulation source
- Use as a plug-in or as a standalone application
- Price $71, normally $119