Dan Cooper reviews LEV Solutions Integrity II dual mono microphone pre amp that he has been itching to get in his studio to try for some time. Watch the video to find out what he thinks and to also hear a short example recording using the Integrity II featuring his talented singer songwriter wife Georgie.
- 19” 2 ch. Mic Preamp.
- + 48v phantom
- Electronically balanced input with rf filter (xlr)
- Electronically balanced output (xlr)
- Individual channel +/- 18v regulator
- Polystyrene blocking capacitors
- Mic input impedance - 5000 ohm
- Output impedance - 60 ohm can drive +28dbu20V RMS into 600 ohm
KMR Audio for the loan of the LEV