We can now reveal what Sound Radix teased us with a month ago. What's even better is that it is a free plug-in. MUTEOMATIC is a simple plug-in that automates the activation of a talkback or listen microphone channel according to your DAW’s transport status and displays the talkback activation status.
Why Would I need MUTEOMATIC?
Did you ever find yourself talking to the band in the studio excitedly, only to realise that you’ve spoken to yourself for the last few minutes, because you’d forgotten to press the talkback button? Or did you ever have to put out a fire started by a client who had commented on a talent’s attitude while the talkback mic had been unwittingly left open?
MUTEOMATIC will automatically mute the talkback or listen mic channels according to your DAW’s transport state, opening the mic automatically when the DAW stops and muting it back when the DAW is in playback or recording mode, all while clearly displaying when the mic is open or muted, so that you won’t find yourself in awkward positions or have to play fireman again.
But that isn't it, MUTEOMATIC can also be used to automatically mute long effect tails or a monitor’s vocal effects when the DAW is no longer playing, clearing the air for intelligible conversation.
Sound Radix MUTEOMATIC Features
- Auto-mute a talkback or listen mic channel according to the DAW’s transport state
- Elegant and clear design boldly displays the talkback state
- Automatically mute long effect tails or monitor effects when DAW is paused
- One-click temporary interrupt mode
- Compatible with most major DAW’s on Mac & PC
- Available in 32- and 64-bit AAX, RTAS, VST and Audio Unit Formats
- Download It