Russ, Mike, James and Dan catch up with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like....
For anyone using both Studio One and Pro Tools Groove 3 has "Studio One 3 Tips & Tricks" by new Groove3 author and Studio One master Michael Tomblin, which shows you cool stuff to increase your workflow and creativity in Studio One 3. Next, we have "RX Final Mix Explained" by "Mr. RX It" himself, Mike Thornton, covering all it does and can do to make your mixes and stems sound big and polished.
- Quiet Art WaveRider 3 - £69, Defaulter 1.5 - £41, Or Bundled Together For £99
- Marquis Broadcast X2 Pro - FCPX To Pro Tools Software - 50% Discount For Two Weeks - For two weeks Marquis Broadcast have brought down the normal price of £109.99 by 50%. Check out the video Russ and Mike made showing you not only how to use it but some best practice tips and tricks too. If you need to handle audio post production of FCPX projects then this is the tool you will need.
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
Free UAD plug-ins! Until Dec 31st, buy a lovely new Universal Audio Apollo Twin desktop audio interface (including new USB version) get up to three free UAD plug-ins worth £339! What you get depends on whether you go Solo or Duo.
- The Ultimate Microphone Pre-Amp Shoot Out - The Results
- Share Your Best Tips That Help You In Your Productions - We Have 4 Silver iLoks To Give Away
- A Better Way To Import Your I/O Settings Into Pro Tools
- Pro Tools Mix 911 - Flying WIth You - Session 1 - Clean Up
- The Week I Mixed With The Masters - Part 2
- On Spec, On Time And On Budget - The Real World Of A Creative Professional
- Free Pro Tools Tutorial: Clip Snapping Shortcuts
- Room Calibration Software Shootout - ARC 2 vs Reference 3
- Audio Shootout Between The PreSonus Studio 192, UA Apollo And Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Our response to comments about the site
- Iain Fraser and Ned Ward are very disappointed that it would appear as if 11.3.2 is to be a paid upgrade, could we conform this?
Questions From The Community Sponsored By Create Pro
Ever wished you could get that personal service the top studios get. Well now you can with the Create Pro Zero Downtime CPU Upgrade.
- Dan Whitmer asks about the most appropriate Mac OS for Pro Tools 10.
- Tron Nedbeg would like our recommendations for a visual talkback system where there is no direct line of sight between studio and control room.
Team Find Of The Week
- Russ - PreSonus Studio 192
- Mike - McDSP SA-2 Dialog Processor
- James - Education can be a routE to inspiration.
- Dan - ShurePlus MOTIV Free Recording App