Last week we said that Exponential Audio have been working on something new and that it would be announced today and here it is. Michael Carnes has worked with Bricasti Design to create M7 Control, which gives all the convenience of a plug-in when using your Bricasti M7 hardware reverb unit.
Now you can use both Exponential Audio plug-ins and Bricasti hardware in the same session with this simple control plug-in.
- Edit your M7 hardware live from within your DAW.
- Write and read automation to the hardware from within your session.
- Save and recall presets and send them to and from the hardware unit.
- Store all settings within the control plug-in.
- Share presets with other Bricasti users via the control plug-in.
- Minimal system load.
- Price - $99.
- The Release Date is scheduled for the week of October 19, 2015
- Mac: AAX 32/64, VST 32/64, VST3 32/64, Audio Units 32/64
- Win: VST 32/64, VST3 32/64
- Bricasti M7 Hardware unit - IMPORTANT this is a control plug-in and makes no sound, you must own a Bricasti M7 hardware unit to use it.
- MIDI interface
- iLok2 and iLok account