The Waves H-Reverb plug-in is a new reverb plug-in from Waves that is based on innovative algorithmic FIR (Finite Impulse Response) reverberation technology.
Waves tell us that H-Reverb incorporates their advanced analog modeling along with a drive control, that offers signal behaviour that until now was found exclusively in high-end hardware reverb devices. This design enables input drive, a technique favoured by many top engineers. The FIR engine also lets you shape and customise the reverb decay envelope in ways beyond the linear standard, resulting in perfectly gated, real reverse, and very long and dense reverb tails. Mick Olesh, Waves EVP of Sales & Marketing, told us…
Waves is extremely excited about releasing the H-Reverb. We went to great lengths to make this the most comprehensive and best-sounding reverb plugin possible, incorporating invaluable input from industry-leading mixing engineers.
Additional features include:
- Impulse-variable resonant filtering for creating unfamiliar and advanced reverb effects
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control for input clipping
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers
- Support for full 5.1-channel surround setups
Presets From Top Artists
H-Reverb also will include an impressive library of artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers. Their personal settings may be the perfect space you’re looking for, or simply a great place to start from.