Avid have announced Pro Tools 11.2.1 for Mac and Windows.
A highlight for many Pro Tools users will be the long overdue bug fix for delay compensation especially when using multiple outputs on virtual instruments.
All the bug fixes in Pro Tools 11.2.1 are shown below.
Issues Resolved in Pro Tools | Software 11.2.1
- When using the Import Session Data command, Pro Tools no longer incorrectly copies audio files when “Clips and Media” is not selected in the “Track Data to Import” menu. (PTSW-194293)
- You can now enter a new time position in the Transport Counter during playback. (PTSW-195388)
- Pro Tools no longer quits unexpectedly when creating sessions from templates or importing or rendering audio from an ISIS workspace. (PTSW-195338)
- You can now nudge MIDI notes after they have been marquee-selected using the Grabber tool. (PTSW-195626)
- Pro Tools no longer stops working when you play back a session, and then reactivate an inactive track that contains a send. (PTSW-195172)
- Pro Tools no longer quits unexpectedly after selecting “Expand Channels to New Tracks (by match Criteria).” (PTSW-192725)
- Plug-in delay compensation now works correctly. (PTSW-195299)
- When routing multiple outputs from a virtual instrument on an Instrument track to multiple Auxiliary Input tracks, the destination Aux tracks are now correctly delay-compensated and remain time-aligned. (PTSW-188341, PTSW-190873)
- It is now possible to view automation lanes of plug-in parameter whose names contain more than 31 characters. (PTSW-195113) Audio waveforms are now correctly updated when waveform view is fully zoomed out. (PTSW-195086)
- The “Trim Clip to File Boundaries” command now affects only selected clips. (PTSW-193874)
- Parameter values in AAX plug-ins are now displaying correctly on control surfaces. (PTSW-195073)
- Master Fader track metering on HDX systems now works correctly. (PTSW-194044)
- If “Plug-in Controls Default to Auto-Enabled” is selected, recalling settings of a multi-mono plug-in now consistently recalls the playlist values for those controls. (PTSW-194043)