Blackmagic DesktopVideo 10.1.1
A newly released driver for Decklink Studio on Mac OSX that gives the following improvements:
- Audio fixes on all inputs and outputs.
- 10-bit RGB support on HDMI in all HD modes.
- Fixes for Avid Media Composer Title Tool and timeline output.
- Fixes for output flicker and issue when replacing clips of different formats in ProTools 11.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Blackmagic DesktopVideo 10.1.1 Minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later.
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later.
- Thunderbolt Mac or Mac Pro model with suitable PCIe slot.
- 4 GB of system memory.
Acording to Frank Kruse and others on the DUC it gives great performance and gets rid of the black banding - giving video performance on par with Pro-Tools 10!